As a seamstress or someone who wants to learn sewing, the sewing machine is the most important tool for creating projects, from the simplest tablecloths to the most elaborate ball robes. The better this tool is, the more sewerage can come up with artistic, unique and finely crafted clothing, home décor and other projects. One such tool is a computer-controlled sewing machine.
The Janome DC2012 sewing machine has the features that every channel will appreciate at every level. Garments, home textiles, quilts, household linen and curtains, clothing repair and scrapbooking are some of the things that need to be sewn and sewn. Sewing is suddenly easy and fun with the DC2012. Take a look at the features:
Features of Computerized Sewing Machine Janome DC2012 Decor
The functions of the DC2012 provide the user with a great deal of comfort, including a speed control slider, auto-lock button, and reverse sewing mechanism. For example, the needle has a “memory” setting for its directional up and down function, which is convenient when changing sewing positions.
Janome’s computer-controlled sewing machine features a single-handed threader, a backlit LED screen to show your stitch selection, and easy-to-navigate buttons that let you select the stitch you want and set the length and width.
It also has 50 different stitches built in with three single-step buttonholes. On the DC2012, the needle has shortcut keys placed directly above it for ease of use. There is an automatic lock stitch, a reverse stitch button and an “up and down” storage mechanism.
The Janome DC2012 sewing machine has an excellent feeding system that ensures stitches are consistent and does not pinch the bobbin. The machine feed is a seven-part mechanism that works well with a gripper, automatic tension and foot pressure to provide perfect seams at all times.
As part of the features of this Janome model, you will receive the following accessories when purchasing:
- Kitchen sink.
- Satin stitch foot.
- Automatic buttonhole foot.
- Large bobbin holder.
- Needle set.
- Seam ripper.
- Overdosed foot.
- Blind hem foot.
- Power cable.
- Lint brush.
- Spool needle felt.
- Foot control.
- Additional spool pin.
- Small spool holder.
- Operation manual.
- Foot control.
- Power cable.
Specifications of the Janome DC2012
The DC2012 is one of the best computer-controlled Janome sewing machine models in recent years. If you read the specifications of this machine, you can not help but wonder about the many advantages that the user can draw from the DC2012. Hold your breath as you go through these specifications, and imagine what you can do if you use some or all of them!
- With 50 integrated stitch patterns.
- Equipped with LED stitch pattern displays has two digits.
- Automatic stitching.
- Adjustable stitch width between 0 and 7 mm.
- Adjustable stitch length between 0 and 5 mm.
- Buttonhole system is the one-step sensor type.
- Automatic buttonhole has three styles.
- Equipped with an external feed balancing dial
- Developed with a Superior Feed System (SFS).
- Box-supply system.
- Drop-feed system.
- Manual tension.
- The delivery of the thread is horizontal.
- Lay-In Threading has numbered paths
- With two different sizes of threaded caps.
- Needle threader is installed.
- Thread cutter can be operated with one hand.
- Equipped with snap-on feet.
- Reverse button is conveniently located.
- Electronic foot control.
- With a lever for the speed control.
- Failsafe Device is in the audio form of an electronic beep.
- The full rotating coil is charged from the top, magnetic and shockproof.
- Jam-proof, Magnetic, Top Loading, Full Rotary Bobbin System
- Automatic coil winder with uncoupling function.
- Through the bobbin cover with the One Touch release button
- Extra clearance with a high presser foot life.
- 15 built-in needle positions.
- The free arm is removable.
- With accessory compartment.
- Needle Stop for “Up.”
- Saved key for “needle up and needle down”.
- Carrying handle is retractable.
- Machine weight is 18.2 lbs or 8.2 kg.
- Halogen bulb in the front position.
- DC (DC) motor.
- Sculpture stitch in two lengths.
- Bidirectional blanket stitch.
- 24 heirloom stitches.
- 6 satin decorative stitches.
- Stern down.
- With slider speed control.
Our review of the Janome DC2012
Those who have bought the DC2012 have noticed their quiet, noiseless operation as well as the benefits of even stitches, easy and comfortable stitch selection, brightly lit sewing unit, easy to understand operating instructions, various accessories, excellent handling of thick fabrics during sewing and automatic function the time-saving Nadeleinfädlers.
If it’s possible to rave about a sewing machine, it would be the DC2012 for customer reviews. One of the features of the DC2012, which is among the top 5 of the “pros”, is the easy removal and replacement of the Toplader coil. Another top professional is automatic back stitching – from the beginning to the end of each seam – which strengthens stitches before tearing.
The Slider Speed Control scored as well as the automatic thread cutter and the storage space in a folding drawer from the front of the machine. And despite the seemingly overwhelming number of features, customers found this particular Janome model surprisingly easy to use, a plus for enthusiastic beginners who can not wait to showcase their creativity.
Even the first sewers found this computer-controlled sewing machine from Janone easy when sewing seams of greater length and stitching corners for sleeves and cuffs. This is partly due to the comprehensive user manual that walks through each stitch and shows the user which foot and settings are needed for the stitch.
The cost can be expensive for some. The only other “con” that seems to be Janome’s manufacturer is the lack of fancy stitches for some customers. The question of whether applicable guarantees are only taken over by the Janome headquarters, if they are not purchased by one of the Janome dealers, was rejected as a minor issue by other customers.
Should you buy the Janome DC2012? Many good sewing machines are available at a cheaper price, such as the Janome 7318, but the features of this particular Janome model far outweigh its price. Simply put, the DC2012 is not just a sewing machine, but a smart investment.