Whether you are a beginner or a step pro, with the Janome Memory Craft 6500P there is much to love. With a stapling speed of up to a thousand stitches per minute, you’ll complete projects with little time. This means that you can spend your extra time sewing projects even more fun.
Fast Stitches and more projects mean just as much to the beginner as to professionals who want to expand their skills quickly and efficiently. The Janome Memory Craft Sewing Machine is not all speed; Its amazing versatility is evident in the features that are particularly attractive to experienced and emerging quilters.
Features of the Janome Memory Craft 6500P
The features of this Janome quilting machine may be overwhelming, but they are a guarantee of performance. Take a look at these features and see if they will not drool you:
- Seven buttonholes.
- The maximum speed for straight stitches is 1000 SPM.
- Script and block monogram stitches.
- With speed control lever
- 135 stitches with four modes.
- LCD screen has backlight.
- The maximum speed for zigzag stitches is 700 SPM.
- Arm distance plus bed: 9 inches by 5 inches.
- Fully turnable hook is top loading, blocking and magnetic.
- Pressure gauge is visible.
- Thread trimmer is automatic and storable.
- Equipped with Superior Feed System (SFS).
- Coil winding has a separate motor.
- With external dial for balancing.
- Single stitches can be edited.
- Can lengthen the stitch length.
- Up and down control for the front access of the feed dog.
- Equipped with sales memory.
- The stitch length is adjustable between 0 and 7 mm.
- Combination stitches can be edited.
- With memory bank for stitch patterns.
- Stitch width is adjustable between 0 and 7mm.
- Capable of last stitch retrieval.
- Auto lock
- Able to start setting for sewing.
- Equipped with guide rod for double thread.
- Needle threader is installed.
- 15 from left to right positions for the needle.
- Capable of vertical thread delivery.
- Presser foot lift has extra-high design.
- Command buttons for selection up / down.
- 71 drop positions for the needle.
- Sewing light.
- On-screen availability of ten languages.
- Wide extension work table.
- The shutdown mode has a beep.
- 14 standard feet.
- Electronic foot control.
- Guide to advanced seam allowance.
- Comes with a soft cover against dust.
The crazy thing about the list above is that it does not even contain the accessories! This model has an extensive list of accessories to meet the most demanding requirements of sewers. Are you ready for the accessories that come with the Janome 6500p? Here goes:
- 18 “x 24” extension table.
- Pre-wound coils.
- Open toe foot.
- Seam ripper.
- Open toe satin stitch foot.
- Satin stitch foot.
- Top edge foot.
- Large bobbin holder.
- Quilt rack.
- 1/4 inch suture foot
- Blind hem foot
- Automatic buttonhole foot.
- Standing foot.
- Cloth guide with screw.
- Zigzag foot.
- Foot control.
- Operation manual.
- Do the washing up.
- Lint brush.
- Rolled hem foot
- Set of needles.
- Small spool holder.
- Quilting bar for the foot.
- Covered foot.
This machine was built for Quilter. The large neck space, 9 “x 5”, gives you plenty of room to work with large quilts or thick fabric layers. The advanced feed mechanism helps guide thick materials through the neck. Quilters love the toggle, which allows you to lift the presser foot without taking your hands off your project.
I can not stress enough the quality of the work this machine produces. The stitch quality, performance and reliability of this quilting machine are unsurpassed. In this price range, this is a difficult thing.
Our review of the Janome Memory Craft 6500P
- The table for work on projects is extremely generous and works especially when sewing several fabrics to the benefit of the sewer system.
- The comfort of the toggle gives the sewer operator’s hands control over seams and fabric.
- Versatility is unrivaled when it comes to memory and programmability capacity, especially when a project requires long seams.
- Stitches are always uniform.
- Information on the screen is easy to understand and follow.
- Works quietly.
- The position of the thread trimmer – on the machine head – can cause some users inconvenience.
- It weighs heavier than expected and may be difficult to transport.
- There is no integrated low coil indicator.
- Additional lighting may be required as current light quality is insufficient, especially for people with problematic eyesight.
The four “disadvantages” listed in the list above have been picked by quilting sites that have subscribers or members, most of whom are veteran quilters who know their stuff. Some users mentioned that the machine was heavy. This can be a pain if you want to move it, but you probably will not move this machine and will have it in your sewing room. If you’re about to quilt, you actually want a heavy sewing machine. The weight keeps the machine in place when working with very heavy or multi-layered fabrics. The complaint of the Nähfadenschneiders is a matter of preference.
However, the “lack” of lighting in the Janome Memory Craft 6500 is an exception rather than the rule, as it was not mentioned as a major issue by other customer reviews I’ve read. The absence of the low coil indicator is outweighed by other salient features of this model, so only quilting review sites would mention this.
If you take quilting seriously, you will not be disappointed with the sewing machine Janome 6500P. The features of this model may be overwhelming for Quilter, but even those who are beginning to quilt can quickly learn from the easy-to-understand instructions.
When you buy the Janome Memory Craft 6500p from Amazon, you get the following absolutely free:
- Sew on quilting foot.
- Straight stitch presser foot.
- 10 pack coils.
- Size 14 leather needles.
- Concealed zipper presser foot.
- Size 16 universal needles.
- Applique presser foot.
With all the features, accessories and free accessories (if you buy from Amazon) with this sewing machine is worth considering. If you are interested in quilting but have not tried it yet, you can now learn how to do it on an excellent quilting machine.